facebook

ranking/popularity

by: Observations

1/2. DG and APhi are definitely the 2 top houses but in terms of popularity and how well-liked they are as sororities, I would put DG first then Aphi second.

3/4. I know that Kappa is usually ahead of Theta, but honestly Kappas are not very active or prevalent on campus, to me at least. Theta, on the other hand, despite an iffy reputation, is really coming out of the darkness this year with their pc and I'm noticing them a lot more in a good way. So i would say Theta is 3rd and Kappa is 4th.

4. AdPi. Unfortunately I don't think Adpi did a very good job with their pc this year and for that they are still stuck at the bottom. I do know a lot of really nice, down to earth Adpi's but in terms of ranking, it is what it is, sorry.

Posted By: Observations
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: more observations   

I agree with everything except your Theta/Kappa ranking. I feel like I see a lot of Kappas involved with things on campus. Maybe I'm just biased because I know more girls in Kappa, but I really think Kappas PC this year was awesome.

By: more observations
#2  by: damn   

this is spot on haha thats a first for greek rank

By: damn

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.