facebook

the real rankings

by: Opinion of a GDI girl

DG(I personally consider DG to be top house because they are more laid back and nice and the girls are pretty. The only bad thing I have heard is that they are not classy, which is true for some girls in every single sorority, but I know plenty of DG's who are classy) /APHI (definitely also a top house with pretty girls but I just dont know why it seems like the majority I have met are not very nice. I do have some aphi friends that are super sweet though. This house is interchangeable with DG, just depends on who you ask)

KAPPA(really sweet girls, If I were to be in a sorority, I would pick this one. The majority of sorority girls I am friends with are Kappas. Not rude or stuck up at all. If I was not taking the general consensus into consideration, I would place them as top)

ADPI(I also have friends in ADPI. half are super nice and pretty. The other half are not so classy and nice. A newer house and I definitely see them gaining popularity. Great job ladies!/THETA(same tier as ADPI but some would seperate the two, putting ADPI before. Thetas definitely do not match the reputation that people give it. There are plenty of pretty girls in this house and a lot of them are down to earth and very humble.)

Posted By: Opinion of a GDI girl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Student    

Very correct

By: Student

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.