facebook

rush

by: EllieF

What time during the day does rush for sororities take place? I looked at the dates and I'm nervous the last day on Monday will interfere with one of my classes. If that's the case what do I do? I'm hoping that explaining my situation to teacher would help but since it is off campus greek life would they be okay with missing a class? Thanks in advance.

Posted By: EllieF
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: good question   

The Monday thing is preference and happens at night. Recruitment is designed to work about class schedules.

By: good question
by: EllieFSep 5, 2014 3:28:42 PM

I have a late 7-9 class on Mondays :(

By: EllieF
by: don't worrySep 5, 2014 6:23:54 PM

OK. So, don't panic. You can still participate. It happens. There are always a handful of girls that have a conflict with Pref round. I would say that you should go ahead and go for it. By the time you get actually invited to Preference, it means that those chapters want you. You will still get to rank them in your preference order and be matched during bid matching. If you don't know which one you want yet, it might be kind of hard for you to rate them without attending, but it has happened before. Trust me on this. It is far worse to miss the first or second rounds than to miss Preference. You also might be able to attend at least 1 preference party given your class schedule.

By: don't worry
by: Talk to PanSep 5, 2014 6:26:19 PM

Panhellenic is really good at working out these issues. Just talk to someone on Panhellenic, or message their Facebook page and ask. It always works out. You'll be fine.

By: Talk to Pan
#2  by: who cares   

Its college no one really cares if you miss one class. and its early on in the school year

By: who cares
by: she caresSep 2, 2014 8:30:55 PM

she cares and that is enough for me. good for her.

By: she cares

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.