facebook

rush

by: EllieS

What is recommended to wear on each day of rush? I know that it says casual, business causal, formal... but what would an actual outfit look like for each day?

Posted By: EllieS
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: pc2013   

They'll show you a "fashion show" for their suggestions on the first overall recruitment meeting where they give you run-down on what to expect if you're interested in rushing. What I wore for rush last year:
open house - jeans, boots, nice top
sisterhood - sundress, sandals (some people still wore pants/skirts/shorts but all nicer than jeans, a little nicer than open house)
philanthropy - think nice dinner out/brunch with your grandma: nicer short dress with sandals and actually did my hair (doesn't happen like ever) - could still do pants that day probably, just make sure they're super nice
pref - pretty nice maxi dress (do not go full prom, just think like non-black tie wedding), I wore nice flat sandals because I'm super tall, but a lot of girls wore wedges.
Hope this helps! Rush is definitely a lot more formal than most sorority stuff, we wear sweats and tshirts to chapter, and remember that we're trying to make you like us as much as you want us to like you!

By: pc2013
by: EllieSAug 26, 2014 3:33:30 PM

Thank you so much! Very helpful.

By: EllieS

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.