facebook

most fun sorority

by: Wooohoooo

Hi so I'm going to be a freshman next year at SCU and I really want to rush a sorority. I like to party and have a fun time, so which sorority would be best for that? I mean like the ones who are known for being crazy and fun and hanging with the top frats and such. This sounds lame and stuff I know but I really want to be in the most fun sorority and have a fun time every weekend taking shots and dancing on tables and meeting the cutest boys.

Posted By: Wooohoooo
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Panhel   

Being in a sorority is much more than just partying and meeting boys, these are things you'll be getting to do in college regardless of greek affiliations. When you go through rush, keep in mind that it's more than just a social club, and you'll be in the house that's meant for you.

By: Panhel
#2  by: realanswer   

The sororities that go the hardest are DG and Theta. DG is a top house and parties fairly heavily, but Theta is bottom but they have a good sisterhood but many of the top frats aren't excited to have mixers with them

By: realanswer
#3  by: dumb   

Please give us your real name so that we can look out for you during recruitment. You are exactly what we aren't looking for. Thank you.

By: dumb
by: UmJun 23, 2014 10:23:37 PM

I think this might be a joke.. It doesnt sound real

By: Um
by: freshiefailJun 24, 2014 12:28:27 AM

This is so stupid, I sincerely hope it is a joke. Otherwise this is just sad and embarrassing. You'll have fun in college if you choose to make a good experience of it. You can take as many shots as you want, no matter what sorority you join. But if this post isn't a joke then the other commenter is right, you are exactly what we are not looking for. Shallow, needy, insecure...must I go on?

By: freshiefail

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.