facebook

Pre-Recruitment Advice

by: rush 2020

Hi PNMs, good luck with recruitment tomorrow! I’m confident that you’ll be great so take a deep breath and relax.

To give a bit of advice, don’t read too much into the ratings on here. This site is mostly frats/srats bashing each other. The majority of people you meet at SCU don’t give a crap about rankings and judge you as an individual, not a member of ___ sorority. Go into recruitment with an open mind and figure out where you genuinely belong—don’t try to join someone just for status or parties (usually any girl can get into any party). Before rushing, I thought I’d like one house a lot more than the others, different than who I actually ended up liking the best during recruitment, and I couldn’t be happier with where I am now.

Best of luck! (:

Posted By: rush 2020
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Bronco   

This is a good message. Rankings only really matter for frats.

By: Bronco
by: WtfOct 4, 2020 6:45:23 PM

So you’ll judge me based on whether I’m in a frat or not/which frat I’m in but expect me not to judge you based on your sorority involvement (or lack thereof)??? The hypocrisy amongst some of the girls at this school is unreal.

By: Wtf
by: .Oct 4, 2020 7:22:21 PM

i think they probably meant that there are far more frats than sororities at scu so ranking’s more of a thing for that. even then no one gives a crap about what frat you’re in either or if you’re in one at all

By: .
by: chillllllOct 4, 2020 7:50:32 PM

woah chill bro I think they mean that rankings only matter for frats bc you wouldn’t really see a zbt with a pike but “lower” ranked sororities hang out with the “higher” ones bc it doesn’t matter for sororities. also girls can go to any party but guys pretty much can’t if they’re not in a frat.

By: chillllll
#2  by: ayy   

all this. it rly doesn’t matter

By: ayy

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.