facebook

don't listen to this stuff

by: Panhellenic

This website is really weird. It doesn't have accurate depictions of any of the sororities. I'm on Panhellenic and I know for a fact that all these sororities do the same thing: have mixers, raise money for philanthropies, host formals, etc. I'm in a sorority and am friends with girls from every single other one. This website polarizes the houses and just causes animosity. If you are interested in rushing at Santa Clara, don't listen to a website like this or anyone else for that matter. Join the house that feels right for you. You can still be friends with girls in different houses, and no matter which one you join, it will not control every aspect of your life. I love all the sororities and think that everyone needs to find their right fit. Go Greek, but remember: no matter the letter, Santa Clara Greeks do it better ;)

Posted By: Panhellenic
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: santana   

Thanks, Panhellenic. Wise words. It would be nice to everyone support what is great about all the chapters. We have a great system that is so unique. We keep growing outside of the University's oversight. All of our groups are great. It is very desirable to be in a chapter, no matter the chapter.

Let's keep celebrating the strengths of our chapters so that our Panhellenic can keep growing. How many chapters do you suppose we can get to??? I'm think maybe 2 more within the next 5 years.

By: santana
#2  by: weakgreek   

no they dont

By: weakgreek
#3  by: Scu   

Absolutely agree! This site makes them seem really catty, but I have friends in every sorority and next year I'm living in a house with kappas DGs and adpis. There are good people in all of them and you can easily be friends with people in other sororities!

By: Scu
by: reallyApr 16, 2014 11:43:49 AM

I agree, the girls who post negative stuff on here are the weird/catty girls from the sororities. Every sorority has something different to offer, and greek life is too small here to actually be competitive.

By: really

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.