facebook

end of the year frat rankings

by: truth

Top- Pike
Upper Mid- Cal Phi, Sig Pi
Middle- Sig Chi, Kappa Sig, TKE
Lower- ZBT, Theta Chi
Wtf- ATO, Phi Delt?

but forreal though why is Phi Delt forming when the lower tier frats can barely get good numbers for their plesge classes and greek life is declining at SCU...

Posted By: truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: facts   

this is the most accurate ranking by far

By: facts
#2  by: Phidelt   

I don't think you can call Phi Delt a frat here yet, for one they are only a colony but they also only have like 7 guys right now and don't have a house either. I do know a few guys there that are decent though, they definitely strike me as the type that didn't get into one of the major frats but thought that they were too "good" for ZBT/Theta Chi/ATO.

By: Phidelt
#3  by: HH   

The lower tier frats can't get anyone good because our rush system is weird and you can only basically rush one.

By: HH
by: agreedJun 16, 2019 5:20:06 AM

totally agree, the rush process needs to be updated. those who dont make it into pike are often good guys that may not be douchey enough to get into pike but belong in mid and lower tier frats, however they dont even have that option

By: agreed
by: YesJun 16, 2019 11:55:56 AM

If you're not Pike or Sig Pi (since they rush fall) and you're against a change in the pref system, you're literally shooting yourself in the foot.

By: Yes
#4  by: Rush   

Yeah so every frat shoukd just rush in the fall

By: Rush
by: TrueAug 19, 2019 11:46:01 PM

Honestly every frat should rush fall and winter. It’s how most schools do it. That way if it doesn’t work out the first time you only have to wait a quarter to rush another frat as opposed to an entire year.

By: True

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.