2) Theta
3) Aphi
4) Kappa
5) ADPi

Posted By: observation
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Close   

I would say Theta and Aphi are even at best. Theta is definitely getting better but saying they're above Alpha Phi is definitely a stretch.

By: Close
by: EhDec 6, 2018 5:52:35 PM

Aphi has fallen last two years

By: Eh
by: BbDec 7, 2018 1:32:34 AM

Idk, Aphi had a better freshman pledge class imo.

By: Bb
#2  by: Careful   

It depends what your ranking is based on. Averaging all factors, this ranking is accurate. As someone who was greek for three years before dropping, I have my own opinions. In terms of sisterhood alone, ADPi or Kappa would be top. Philanthropy, house, and looks I'd say DG and Theta. Aphi is hard to place since they're so mixed with very little involvement on campus. Apparently a lot of people dropped or prefed DG last during rush this year because vibes were bad.

By: Careful
by: CalphiMay 22, 2019 1:08:41 PM

Your descriptions of Theta and Aphi are flipped. Aphi has overall better looks and philanthropy, and while their house isn't as big as Theta it is in a much better location. Theta is a big mix of some hot girls, some weird ones, and a lot of average ones. Ask any guy in a top tier frat and they'll say that they're both good but Alpha Phi is more respected overall.

By: Calphi
by: BBMay 22, 2019 8:29:35 PM

You're right about theta and aphi, people gas them up on this server but the truth is they have plenty of weirdos and average girls, somethings which really isn't the case for aphi.

By: BB
#3  by: okurrr   

accurate

By: okurrr

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.