facebook

real rankings

by: the truth

Okay this website is a joke. DG is ranked last. You can't trust most of these discussions because most of them are just people who are salty and didn't get into frats. Look at the the rankings for the frats. No way that top five is real. Ask anyone.

The way I look at it is Top tier, middle, and then the rest.

For guys I would say top tier: sig pi and pike
(calphi is hard to rank because they are just a different type of frat) not saying thats good or bad but you are delusional if you don't think its hard to rank calphi because they are just a whole different type of frat) calphi could be top tier or middle tier depending on who you ask
middle tier: tke, kappa sig,
bottom tier: sig chi has dropped off enormously
thats pretty much the rankings for guys. You can debate who is first and second but I think most people can agree on grouping frats based off either being top or middle tier or nothing at all

For sororities top tier is DG and Aphi

middle tier: theta and kappa and adpi

I don't want to be too harsh on the sororities but thats pretty much how everyone sees it

Posted By: the truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sorority girl    

You’ve got the frats pretty much right but although I don’t necessarily see adpi as “bottom tier” you can’t put them in the same category as theta and kappa come on. They are definitely lower

By: Sorority girl
by: huhOct 2, 2018 2:53:37 AM

do u mean that because theta & kappa are higher than adpi or because theta & kappa are lower than adpi?

By: huh
#2  by: what   

Wow y'all really give Sig Chi a hard time. Upgrade them to lower mid at least. Right now they're in the same category as ZBT, theta chi, ato. They're obviously better

By: what
#3  by: Scu   

For once I’d say this is actually pretty accurate

By: Scu
#4  by: Honestly   

How I see it is that Pike, Sig Pi, and Cal Phi are generally seen as the most popular, TKE, Sig Chi, and Kappa Sig are in the cluster under them as "mid tier", and then the other three aren't really seen as relevant. Other than that, it varies from person to person as to how they ranked within the tiers. Some people may prefer one frat over another, while another person's preferences may be the exact opposite. You'll get a different answer from everyone.

By: Honestly

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.