Who made waves?

Posted By: Billy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ?   

Elaborate please

By: ?
#2  by: Assessment   

If we're talking trajectories here then sig pi is definitely starting to fall. They're still top tier for now because they're an established name and have a lot of money, but their pledge class was pretty bland this year (a lot of the guys feel like clones of each other) and I think people are starting to see that they're trying way too hard. Pike got a much better pledge class imo, they're probably at the top right now. Elsewhere, cal phi and tke got pretty good guys this year and are slowly moving up (though tke's spring day party could've been better if they moved it to a diff. weekend), while sig chi is continuing to become more and more irrelevant. It's all up to personal opinion though, I'm sure there are plenty of people who will disagree with me.

By: Assessment
by: ????Oct 2, 2018 3:04:34 AM

when did they even establish a name though

By: ????
#3  by: Rankings   

In terms of rankings this is how i'd put it:

1.Pike
2.Sig Pi (they're on their way down though)
3.Cal Phi
4.TKE/Sig Chi (Pretty much even)
5.Kappa Sig (Though they had a bad pledge class this year)

The other frats are pretty much irrelevant

By: Rankings
by: Pretty MuchJun 23, 2018 12:28:18 AM

Pretty accurate for now but, although they were about even last year, I think TKE will eventually rise above Sig Chi. The main thing keeping Sig Chi somewhat relevant today is their past reputation, they didn't take a great pledge class this year and once the rising seniors (or juniors maybe) graduate I think they will unfortunately take a pretty big hit. TKE, however, seems to be slowly but surely be gaining popularity and is overall probably more popular with the younger classes. Aside from one kinda eh spring day party that was a result of bad luck/timing, I think they did pretty well and got some good guys this year. If they keep it up next year then I think they will definitely edge out Sig Chi.

By: Pretty Much
by: More accurate Jun 23, 2018 2:06:10 PM

Based on parties
Sig pi, Pike
Cal phi, kappa sig
Sig chi, TKE

^^^^ based on parties only, idk what the overall “ranking” is but this is what Iv seen as a freshman here this year.

By: More accurate
#4  by: Chill out   

Kinda ironic that someone just accused another fraternity of "taking shots" at the greek community, when they themselves are taking shots at the greek community by posting such a comment. I'm not supporting any of the comments or rankings before that one either, btw. Everyone should just chill with the rankings, people just have their different groups here and that's OK.

By: Chill out
#5  by: Truth   

If anyone is wondering about the general ranking of the sororities here it goes:

DG
Theta/Aphi (about even)
Kappa
Adpi

As for fraternities the first ranking in this thread is pretty accurate imo. Rankings should only be taken with a grain of salt though. Choose your sorority or fraternity based on where you see yourself fitting in the best. If you only go by rankings and popularity chances are the house may not be the best fit for you and you will end up regretting your decision.

By: Truth
by: NopeJul 3, 2018 12:00:11 AM

Theta and Aphi are not even haha

By: Nope
by: .Jul 3, 2018 6:21:58 PM

Theta's last couple pledge classes were about as good as aphis (last year's might have been better, idk) but right now aphi is still above theta overall. Could change though, depending on how recruitments go for both sororities in the coming years. But for now it's dg, aphi, theta, kappa, adpi.

By: .
by: uhOct 2, 2018 10:15:55 AM

Theta's pledge class is always the hot girls that got black listed from other sororities. Its been like that since the beginning.

By: uh
#6  by: DG   

ATO baby! Nobody respects women like those guys do. I heard they are getting a house near Wells Fargo next year. Huge pledge class with unbelievable brotherhood and a bunch of hotties!!! Definitely will be top frat in a year or so.

By: DG

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.