facebook

pledging as a sophomore

by: ?

Is pledging a fraternity as a sophomore worth it? I prefed the wrong house at rush this year and things didn't work out, but I have a bunch of friends in another house and know some of the older guys as well (and it's a mid tier so they'd likely at least consider sophomore rushees). My social life is pretty decent right now, but I definitely would like to have that social enhancement/brotherhood that a fraternity would give me. Is it worth going through the pledge process as a sophomore with a bunch of people a grade below you to join a fraternity a year late?

Posted By: ?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Definitely   

Lots of cool guys either don’t rush freshman year or get passed over then end up finding a great fit the next year. It’s more common than you would think. Rushing as a sophomore shouldn’t hurt your chances at all if the frat likes you, it would actually be pretty dumb for them to not take a guy they like just because he’s a soph

By: Definitely
#2  by: Elephant walk   

As someone who literally knows what happened, I can say that the elephant walk did happen...

By: Elephant walk
by: What?Oct 15, 2018 11:42:59 AM

This is completely false, lmaoooo are you guys stupid

By: What?
by: wait (again)Oct 20, 2018 11:36:11 PM

can we just revisit the fact that there is even a story that could be confused with an actual elephant walk? is that not already incredibly sus

By: wait (again)

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.