Cal phi isn’t even a real frat go home

By: Frat
#3  by: Derp    

Clearly a Sig chi at least you basically got the first 2 or 3 right, try less

By: Derp
#4  by: More accurate    

Top - Sig pi, pike
Upper mid- TKE, Cal Phi, Kappa sig
Mid- Sig chi (was upper mid last year but the lack of prefs this year and not having any good houses takes them down)
Bottom- ZBT, Theta chi, ATO

You can’t rank the frats here one by one because the school is too small and everyone has perferences. It’s easier to put them in “levels” like this.

By: More accurate
by: Most accurateMar 14, 2018 11:48:25 AM

Move kappa sig down with sig chi and this is accurate. Also, idk how true your claim that sig chi had a lack of prefs this year is, I know a lot of guys who only rushed sig chi and didn't get a bid. They just decided to take a tiny pledge class this year for some odd reason.

By: Most accurate
by: Sig ChiMar 16, 2018 6:45:47 PM

I heard Sig chi was offering bids to their pledges roommates cause they did so bad at rush

By: Sig Chi
by: Well...Mar 16, 2018 8:25:32 PM

If sig chi had so few people rushing then why were they the only one who had to cut people for their last event? I know a lot of guys who rushed sig chi and another frat (mainly kappa sig, some tke as well), didn't show to the other frat's formal event after they got invited back to sig chi, and somehow ended up without a bid that Friday. Say what you want about the guys or the frat, but you can't deny this.

By: Well...
#5  by: flex   

id put tc over zbt imo

By: flex
by: LolMay 12, 2018 2:59:34 PM

Who?

By: Lol
by: Uh huhMay 24, 2018 7:52:12 AM

You know who.

By: Uh huh
#6  by: sig pi   

is sig pi really that high up?? genuine question, didn't know people felt that way

By: sig pi
by: MehMay 8, 2018 4:57:32 PM

Sig pi is only high up if you look at housing. If you’re ranking quality of guys they’re at the bottom

By: Meh
by: RightMay 11, 2018 1:42:36 PM

Pike as top house, what is that based on? Barely any parties, only one house, and their last 2 pledge classes were terrible.

By: Right
by: YuhMay 14, 2018 10:45:08 PM

Because pike is a true fraternity with a true sense of brotherhood that instills values in it's members (go to their second night rush event and you'll see what I mean) while sig pi is basically a drinking club for rich kids. Also pent is a better house than any of sig pi's houses.

By: Yuh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.