facebook

winter rush

by: .

How likely is it for one to get a bid from at least a solid mid tier frat (looking into pike, sig chi and kappa sigma, don't have a huge preference for one rn) without knowing many people before rush? I've been to a couple sig chi rush events, but only know a couple in the other two (and not very well). I'm just wondering because it felt like everyone who got bids from sig pi knew tons of people in the frat before rush began, and I have friends who know way more people in various frats than I do.

Posted By: .
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yuh   

Just called all the rush chairs for those frats, and they said that you're not going to make the cut. Sorry bro.

By: Yuh
#2  by: cmon   

do not associate pike and sig chi with kappa sig

By: cmon
#3  by: Haha   

Lmao if you want to rush a “solid frat” I’d take Sig Chi Off that list and replace it with TKE. But if you wanna get ahead in rush meet as many brothers in every fraternity you’re interested in. It’s not absolutely necessary but it definitely helps.

By: Haha
#4  by: ...   

These hardos will all tell you who to rush and who not to rush. The answer is, it totally depends, but not very hard to get a bid to any frat as long as you know a few brothers who will vouch for you and are not a total weirdo/leave the right impression. Frat rush is not complicated, just have a few beers, all to as many brothers as you can, and pref the guys you like the most. If it’s a match, they should give you a bid. Pretty simple

By: ...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.