ADPi is new so you cant really tell yet

Posted By: 2012 rankings
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: mollygirl   

dream on DG ... dream on ...

By: mollygirl
by: @mollygirlNov 14, 2012 2:26:51 PM

^whatre you....aphi? dg's pledge class beat yours this year by far...sorry bout it :/ and from the looks of it, youre abroad, in a different time zone, since its not even 12:15 here yet. you dont know whats goin on here :)

By: @mollygirl
#2  by: wtf   

so one of my sisters just showed me this, who are you mollygirl? youre obviously an alpha phi and getting all defensive that youre not number one! rating delta gamma super low and giving yourself perfect 5's in every category...come on, grow up. everyone on campus knows whats up, and your self rankings dont change a thing.

By: wtf
#3  by: Third Party   

Personally, I think aphi and dg are pretty much tied. They both have their flaws and good qualities, but it's almost like comparing apples and oranges. Both are great houses, and they share the top house spot in my book, but for this year specifically aphi is definitely beating dg. As for the new sorority, I'd say they are at the same level as kappa, definitely better than theta but too new to be as loud and proud as the kappa girls. We'll see, I feel like they will definitely be #3 next year though.

By: Third Party
by: ThetaDec 9, 2012 8:14:44 PM

Are you kidding me?!?!?! No way is adpi better than theta. Adpi has a bunch of random girls thrown together. And I don't really know much about aphi or dg, but I think dg is definitely higher than aphi this year based on looks. I even overheard a table of guys at benson say that. but seriously you can't say adpi is better than theta....that's just wrong. Thetas are awesome.

By: Theta
by: sororitygirlDec 9, 2012 8:30:27 PM

Dear Theta,
I am sorry you are jealous that Kappa and ADPi have both come to campus within the past couple years and stomped on your sorority. If anyone has a random collection of girls "thrown together" it's you guys because of your consistently low amount of girls that actually want to stick with it.

By: sororitygirl
by: Third PartyDec 9, 2012 9:53:21 PM

I'm not judging by looks at all, I'm going by a bunch of different factors. Sisterhood, philanthropy, an overall sense of unity, all these things. Just basing a sorority off looks alone is very shallow and you should feel awful for suggesting that. Yes it is how it is in real life, but I'd like to give my personal opinion on multiple other characteristics as well. And as for the diversity of adpi, look at theta and tell me they aren't the same.

By: Third Party
by: Agree w/thetaDec 10, 2012 4:00:27 PM

i agree with theta on the dg is better than aphi part but adpi is better than theta. And third party, Im sorry but if you are judging by those things then kappa would be top, but clearly it is not. In real life everyone ranks pretty much by looks/popularity, especially the fraternity men. Which dg reigns top in. It's sad I know, but when it comes down to it, an outsider is not going to care what philanthropy or how good the unity is. It's all about looks and popularity. We live in a shallow society and you need to recognize that

By: Agree w/theta
by: Hey thirdpartyDec 10, 2012 4:58:46 PM

Hey third party, i respect you for judging based off of your personal opinion rather than the typical rankings. It's nice to see someone who is judging based on real qualities rather than the superficial things that the other 99% is judging on. But I think the reason why all the ppl are giving you crap for your opinion is because they are basing ranking off what the vast majority at Santa Clara thinks. Which is:
Delta Gamma
Alpha phi
Kappa kappa gamma
Alpha Delta Pi
Kappa Alpha Theta

I hope more people can base their rankings on real qualities and stick to their own opinions instead of following the popular rankings above.

By: Hey thirdparty
#4  by: gossipgirl   

Dear Third Party,

Sounds like someone didn't get a bid. No, a sorority isn't only based off of looks but no one is going to take you seriously if you don't both look and act the part. If you can based sisterhood sitting on the couch of an enormous house watching the bachelor and philanthropy on selling donuts, clearly DG, Alpha Phi, KKG, and ADPi all have Theta beat. Poor girls, no one can blame them for trying.

Xoxo,

GG

By: gossipgirl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.