facebook

sorority recruitment as a sophomore

by: gobroncos

Looking for tips about going through recruitment as a sophomore. Also, do they typically get accepted? I decided not to join the Greek system this year because I wanted to get a hang of the quarter system and get settled at SCU overall. Hoping to rush in the fall.

Posted By: gobroncos
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Greek   

I wish there was a solid answer to your question! It's hard to predict what recruitment will be like next year simply because we don't know how many girls are going to go through recruitment. It's gotten bigger and bigger each year so there aren't really any guarantees, lots of girls got cut this year simply because we only have 5 houses. I'd say the best way to prepare is to be yourself. If it's meant to be, you'll click with the right people and end up in the best place for you. If you have friends in a certain sorority that will probably help too but like I said no guarantees. Hope this helps and good luck!

By: Greek
#2  by: good luck   

If you are a solid candidate, you have a good shot. However, please don't get fixated on just one house.

By: good luck
#3  by: Hi there    

Rushed my sophomore year and it was a great experience! I knew which house fit me best, but I kept an open mind and ended up where I knew I belonged! Did see a lot of sophomores get cut but the ones who clicked with the houses didn't do just stay positive and there is always COB if this is truly something you wanna do:)

By: Hi there

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.