facebook

what should i do??????

by: pnm

I have aphi and sk left. I really can see myself in both. I'm srsly worried abt the mean girl/racism scandals with aphi and what my friends will think of me because they aren't going aphi. but I really connected with the girls I talked with. I'm just not sure if I can shake the things I've read online. I don't know what to do. Please help

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Helpful    

As someone that disaffiliated from sk and has friends that went aphi i can say that the things you’ve read on here are not the true or full stories. many girls now are obviously actively fighting to ensure stuff like that never happens within the chapter. they are truly dedicated to changing it as majority of them were unaware of the scandals. and it’s important to note that ALL chapters have issues and ALL have had instances of racism as awful as kt sounds. I know for certain SK has as I have witnessed it first hand. what’s more important is knowing where you feel like you belong well. do not take into account where your friends are going. sk can be extremely cliquey and most girls drop it junior year.

By: Helpful
by: WowJan 13, 2024 8:56:54 AM

This was beautifully said. I think both chapters are amazing in their own ways. Regarding the scandals, I’m not in either chapter but both have had their fair share of scandals haha but it’s unfair to base the whole chapter on certain incidents.

By: Wow
#2  by: :)   

I have really close friends in both sororities, however nothing I have read on here about sk has been true. I have had friends with serious issues of cliquiness and even bullying in aphi, go with experiences throughout recruitment, not what u have read online this site is full of lies

By: :)
#3  by: TRUTHTELLER   

What did u do

By: TRUTHTELLER

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.