facebook

self ranking

by: QuestionMaster

Does anyone else on here find it peculiar that:

Alpha Phi is ranked #1 for Sororities and
LXA is ranked #1 for Fraternities

Maybe I am blind to social classes but I feel that's the product of self ranking rather than popular opinion...

Posted By: QuestionMaster
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: selfranking101   

literally nobody cares except for you

By: selfranking101
#2  by: shut up alpha phi   

no this guy is right...to someone who doesn't go to western this website is so deceiving

By: shut up alpha phi
#3  by: Answer Master   

@Question Master, you are definitely right about two things.....LXA is the top-ranked fraternity on campus, and Alpha Phi is the top-ranked sorority on campus. Have a nice day.

By: Answer Master
by: TruthMar 6, 2015 11:29:22 PM

Lol

By: Truth
#4  by: HoldUp   

I don't disagree with this guy... if you look at their rankings its all from names like "fratstar123" or "lxaFanGirl" or "Sorority1"... its all seems a bit sketchy. I'm in the greek scene and I'm not claiming my sorority is the best but it's pretty obvious neither LXA or Alpha Phi is the most popular, good looking, social, or sought after. But hey, if they want to boost themselves all to them. Incoming greeks however, be warned.

By: HoldUp
#5  by: justsayin   

We partied with aphi this year and they're a great time so I get it and I don't think LXA is #1 but i met some of their new guys and they seem pretty chill. both been underdogs in the past but definitely stepping up their game!

By: justsayin
#6  by: thissiteisdumb   

Keep in mind that lxa has fewer reviews period, so each good review gives a more positive push than the slightly lower ranked, but higher nominal reviews.

By: thissiteisdumb

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.