facebook

fraternity ranks

by: Incoming Freshman

Hi everyone,

I'm still in grade 12 but will be coming to Western next fall, and was hoping to get an honest opinion of which fraternities are the best. I know a bunch of girls will likely jump on this post and say I need to experience it for myself, and this website is nothing but slander or whatever but lets get real... there has to be some sort of rank.

I'm a white male, athletic, and seen as a "popular" kid. I go to a private school, am a strong academic, and want a fraternity that will be both fun to party with and strategic for my career going forward. I'm AEO.

If people could also give a brief description of each fraternity that'd be amazing.

Posted By: Incoming Freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Greek Gal   

The top fraternities at the moment are Sigs, LXA and Fiji. But in all honesty, come out during Rush Week in September and check each fraternity out, they're all different in their own ways. You should join the one with the group of guys that you best fit in with and you see yourself spending the next four years with, don't go off of everyone else's opinions and biases. Wait until you get here and make your own decision, otherwise you might regret it.

By: Greek Gal
#2  by: Newly Init   

Everything you did in highschool will honestly matter to absolutely nobody unless you're a decent guy to be around. Rush each Frat an find where you fit in best.

By: Newly Init
#3  by: TSM   

It sounds like you would fit in best with Sigs or LXA. They pretty much fit your description.

By: TSM
#4  by: greek girl   

you sound like an LXA

By: greek girl
#5  by: Fratly    

Sounds like a FIJI

By: Fratly

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.