facebook

mr. greek

by: Ms. Greek

So, I just want to say that when alpha phi got mad at those guys for shouting and stuff in my opinion it was pretty ridiculous. As a sorority girl yeah I understand we are supposed to be supportive of our fellow greeks but come on... obviously the guys are going to have a little fun "chirping" each other... especially when their all making fools of themselves stripping on stage. It's part of like, frat life if anything. Even though they yell and make fun of each other, their all friends when it comes down to it and doing it in good fun. Idunno, maybe I'm too "bro" to be an alpha phi but I thought it was funny and they over reacted (classic alpha phi)

Posted By: Ms. Greek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Frat guy    

Well Ms. Greek...clearly you're not a Western student because "they're" the best group of girls around the Greek scene. You must have mistaken the "striptease" act with one if the other groups, because their performances were far from that. Grow up, and learn to SPELL. Plz don't embarrass yourself by posting dumb comments like this again.

By: Frat guy
by: Ms. GreekNov 30, 2014 3:15:12 PM

"Plz" is spelled please you monster tard. You're clearly in alpha phi and as such you will die alone with your cats.

By: Ms. Greek
#2  by: Frat guy   

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha is that all you GOT! Lmao

By: Frat guy

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.