facebook

hs senior rushing next year

by: incoming freshman

got accepted to western, and i wanna rush next year. gimme the low down/ stereotypes of each frat

Posted By: incoming freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: greek   

Stereotypes are not a good way to base your decision off of. In a lot of cases they are not correct at all. The best way to choose which fraternity/sorority is for you is to rush as many of them as you can. Get to know the guys/girls and what their organization values.

By: greek
#2  by: 2 Choices   

Pikes or Sigs. Don't waste your time with the rest tbh

By: 2 Choices
#3  by: Mcoy   

Pikes: best brotherhood, best parties

Chicks love em

By: Mcoy
#4  by: Better Better List   

Du pls stop
3) DU - Steve Aoki party says it all - You still suck don't get ahead of yourselves DU, its funny because you are ALWAYS the ones making these lists and putting yourself as third only because you suck up to the pikes and can't bear to piss off big brother like that. Get rid of the 30 year old actives and stop posting you as third place in every list, literally the one rating i've look around and read that makes me mad. one Aoki party you somehow got lucky enough to be hooked up with that your own brothers were not allowed to attend does not "say it all." You've got a long long road ahead of yourselves

By: Better Better List

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.