#1  by: truth   

1. lxa
2. pike
3. zeta
4. sigs
5. fiji
6. du

everyone else. IRRELEVANT.
ksig isnt a real frat, dont get confused by their pathetic continuous self ranks

By: truth
by: WowNov 2, 2019 1:57:40 PM

Sigs below PIKE and Zeta. Zeta should be last. Sigs is top for sure.

By: Wow
#2  by: Theory    

Fiji and Ksig are the only ones worth joining If you want to slay. The rest are all cucks

By: Theory
#3  by: A   

Top:
LXA Sigs

Upper Mid:
Fiji Pike

Lower Mid:
Zeta DU

Bottom:
The rest

By: A
#4  by: Real Rankings   

It’s touch to say right now. We’re not even done the first semester. I’ve been in the Greek scene for 3 years so here goes from a sorority perspective:

Top Tier: Sigs and LXA every sorority has good relations with them. LXA is genuinely more fun but Sigs has their past reputation with them.

Mid Tier: FIJI, PIKE, DU

FIJI isn’t top anymore because of some sororities screwing them obut definitely still middle top tier. PIKE used to be a blast but not sure what happened they’ve got some cool guys though. DU has been improving but they’ve got plenty of work to do- I would’ve given them lower tier but they’ve had a few good years so.

Lower Tier: Zeta

I’m not sure what happened. They were always fun the past few years but all their good guys left and now it’s just a bunch of creepy dudes who don’t really talk to girls.

By: Real Rankings

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.