facebook

do sororities only care about looks

by: JJ

I’m thinking of joining the greek scene but to be honest I’m p average looking, I see a lot of people talk about looks on here which seems like they matter. Will I even stand out at recruitment? Do sororities vote based on looks..

Posted By: JJ
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: /   

Tbh some houses do score out of looks during rush, or at least take it into consideration- attractive girls are typically sought after. HOWEVER literally NO sorority takes pledge classes of fully 10/10's or even 8/10s, and tonsss of average and below average girls get bids to all 5 houses each year. Girls who aren't as conventionally attractive or thin can be incredibly desired PNMs and very popular new members if they have a great personality, are super fun, and fit the "vibe" of a certain house well (which could be girly, wealthy, smart, edgy, depends).

I don't mean to sound rude btw, just stating facts I've observed. the greek scene CAN be shallow but looks are never the be all end all, being fun and chill is much more important for guys and girls alike

By: /
#2  by: Guest   

TBH I feel like being super shy and quiet/awkward will hurt your chances more at getting a bid than your looks.

By: Guest
#3  by: Guest   

TBH I feel like being super shy and quiet/awkward will hurt your chances more at getting a bid than looks.

#4  by: Guest   

All of the chapters have girls who aren't "hot".

by: SAug 13, 2019 11:40:12 PM

Really?? name one in aphi? we are the hottest on campus hunni

By: S
by: LmaoAug 13, 2019 11:59:20 PM

Aphi definitely has its fair share of unfortunate looking girls don’t make us name them here

By: Lmao
#5  by: Rt   

Sororities are called “dust”, less hot, etc. because they have girls that are considered unattractive or below average looks wise. Yet when they get a “good looking” pledge class they are accused relentlessly of dirty rushing or being shallow.

By: Rt
#6  by: 💕   

yes

By: 💕

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.