facebook

wondering

by: ?

I’m going into second year and am wondering what Frat to join. I know Sigs and Lxa aren’t for me so I’m deciding between Zeta, Fiji and Pike. Which is better?

Posted By: ?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

U sound like u would be a really good fit for kappa sig!

By: .
#2  by: ✡️   

I think you should join APhi they have the most transgender sisters

By: ✡️
#3  by: FN   

Sorority perspective:

If you have a high average you can get free dues in Fiji, and Pike is also a solid choice bc they have pretty decent sorority relations and a lot of really friendly guys. Zeta is similar to Pike but they seem to be going downhill.

By: FN
by: FNJul 3, 2019 6:57:43 PM

Also the rest are pretty much irrelevant

By: FN
by: lolJul 3, 2019 7:33:15 PM

id rather lick the bottom of the fiji punch bowl than join them

By: lol
by: hmmJul 20, 2019 2:10:33 AM

pike did terrible for their September rush last year tho?? i dont know them that well but i'd say they're very even to zeta and everyone says zetas are going downhill but their new pledge classes aren't that bad

By: hmm
by: GuestJul 20, 2019 8:04:34 AM

Zeta has worse sorority relations and lost all of their good grads who carried the chapter

By: Guest
#4  by: Tbh   

Zeta is going downhill. Fiji is top 3 with sigs and lxa but has less of a douchey fun party vibe - more of a down to earth “friend zone” frat vibe tho some guys still pull and party. Pike is pretty good too and has some good parties but Fiji is the most involved philanthropy wise

By: Tbh
by: RedJul 4, 2019 6:18:36 AM

Very accurate. Most of these guys operate in the friend zone. They have a pansy allure to them and are ultimately carried by the doings of a few top notch guys

By: Red
#5  by: Sorority Girl   

FIJI or Pike

By: Sorority Girl
#6  by: Guest   

Join Fiji if you are interested in men, and pike if you are interested in women but can’t seem to pull them

By: Guest
by: Limewire Jul 15, 2019 12:05:56 PM

Join FIJI if you’re into wearing dresses and dancing like nobody’s watching 🤡

By: Limewire
#7  by: BBC   

Zeta psi are irrelevant cucks now, without all the cool slayers they are irrelevant bottom tier losers. They were carried to top house by a couple elite guys, not they are gone Zeta Psi is done.

By: BBC
#8  by: .   

not DU

By: .

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.