facebook

bar scene

by: New

Not related to frats or sororities but I'm coming to Western new this year. What nights do people go out and where? I guess this post would mostly be where do Greeks go

Posted By: New
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Rick McGhee    

Do any Greeks ever go to Rick's at the Spoke?

By: Rick McGhee
by: EhJul 28, 2018 3:16:53 PM

Some do, mostly the engineers on occasion, the biggest nights for Greeks ranked probably are
1. Tuesday(Mixers)
2. Saturday Frog
3. Thursday Ceeps
4. Friday Frog
5. Monday Dollar Beers
6. Wednesday Dollar Beers
7. Sunday being an alcoholic at home

By: Eh
by: ^Jul 28, 2018 6:23:04 PM

Pretty sure I heard the weekends are busy for frats and sororities at Belfort I think

By: ^
#2  by: ?   

What nights do people go to Warehouse?

By: ?
by: .Jul 28, 2018 7:36:50 PM

It’s not really a party bar just a place to grab drinks with friends maybe used as either dinner or a pre for something else

By: .
by: .Jul 28, 2018 10:39:32 PM

People go every night

By: .
#3  by: @   

Greeks should start a Sunday night Spoke bar tradition

By: @
#4  by: Curious    

What time do people usually go to the bars on Monday/Wednesday/Thursday/Friday/Saturday?

By: Curious
by: ItsMyBAug 1, 2018 1:24:18 AM

Depends on the time of year. Early on in the year, people usually go around late 8 early 9ish since the lines start forming at every bar really quickly. During mid-semester months like October and February, people normally go at 10:20ish since the crowds get cut down a lot by midterms & bar exhaustion.

By: ItsMyB
by: ^ Aug 1, 2018 10:33:23 AM

How early do people go during frosh week? I heard it gets crazy and people can't get in

By: ^
by: ItsMyBAug 2, 2018 1:01:57 PM

Frosh week is almost the same as early on in the year, but there's a 10-15 minute delay (so early-mid 9) since it takes forever for a group that's preing to get all of their jackets on.

Small tip to anyone reading my two comments (so far) on this thread. Don't read these and decide to show up 10 minutes early to beat the lines, you'll be extremely bored in the bars and your hype from your pre will die down pretty fast. Just come at the times I listed, you'll maintain your hype and get in in 10 minutes.

By: ItsMyB
by: :)Aug 20, 2018 3:02:01 PM

^ it is insane during frosh week, ive known some people to go at 6 and eat dinner at jacks just to avoid the lines on a jacks monday lol

By: :)

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.