facebook

one word to describe each sorority?

by: uwo21

I'm interested in rushing next year and I've heard a lot of people say "Each sorority is known for a specific trait/personality" but I've never really gotten a straight answer and I'm afraid to ask anything too personal to the sorority girls i know. so because this site is anonymous i'm just wondering if anyone can tell me what the general impressions/reputations are in like one or two words?

Posted By: uwo21
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sorority   

Ok, every sorority has 60-90 girls so you can't really sum them up in 1-2 words but I'll try to give an honest overview,don't listen to anyone who only has negative things to say

AGD: quirky, preppy
Pi Phi: fun, chill
Theta: smart, classy
A Phi: girly, sweet
AOPi: outgoing, diverse

By: sorority
#2  by: G   

Every sorority has great qualities and beautiful (inside and out) girls, of course they all have various strengths and weaknesses but you’ll get a feel for where you belong when you rush. Don’t rely on anonymous comments to shape your impressions.

By: G
#3  by: .   

Also if you're looking for just one word to describe them going through recruitment weekend sounds perfect for you since as soon as you walk in the door of each sorority you'll pick up on a vibe for each chapter!

By: .

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.