facebook

accurate frat rankings/reputations?

by: Guest

Genuinely curious

Posted By: Guest
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: opinion   

not really in any order btw. and I'm only in second year so correct me if Im wrong, this is the vibe i get. and tried my best to be unbiased based on my own sorority :)

Sigs - probably peaked a few years ago but they're still really well known, hot, a lot of fun, kinda known for being sleazier and some girls dislike them more because they can get handsy at mixers and smoke in the basement. closest with pi phi and aopi

Lxa - huge party animals, mostly hot guys and known for being very typically fratty. very close with agd. wish they would expand a bit lol

Fiji - on the rise, a few rly hot guys, have thrown some great parties, used to have a 'best friend frat' reputation but not really anymore. closest with theta (well used to be), agd, alpha phi

Zeta - really chill and fun guys, like they're lit but more low key and small than the rest. closest with pi phi, and used to be close with a phi but is now getting closer with agd

DU - they seem kinda stoner-ish / rave types to me but i don't know them very well so idk what to say. closest with aopi overall and some pi phi and agd girls

Pike - just kinda typical frat guys but not as big in the greek scene. close with agd

By: opinion

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.