facebook

accurate sorority rankings/reputations

by: sorority

AGD - there's really no competition, they've gotten first place in Pike Bunny, Fiji Fashion Show and Sigma Chi airbands this year. Known for being really involved and not cliquey and having good relationships with all of the frats.

Pi Phi / Theta - not sure of the order exactly, Theta is more involved but Pi Phi is more well known even outside the Greek scene and has more of a "party girl" reputation while Theta is known for being smarter and classier (and they currently have a house that they rent while Pi Phi doesn't.) Both solid houses with a lot of good looking members and good sisterhood though, they could just use some more effort and wins

APhi - admittedly downhill this year due to the dirty rush scandal, and prioritizing appearances over sisterhood in an attempt to boost their reputation. However there are still a lot of sweet and smart girls in this house (they do have a beautiful house too) and you can tell they all really Alpha Phi, they just probably wish they were in alpha Phi at Arizona state or something to be top tier

AOPi - bottom at Western, least typical sorority by far, but that's not a bad thing, the girls there are quirky and wild but most of them genuinely love AOPi. Feels the most like a social club compared to an actual sorority but the cheap dues and relaxed rules (compared to the rest of the houses especially Pi Phi and Theta which are known to be stricter) make them a good choice for a certain type of girl

Posted By: sorority
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: kb   

SO obviously an AGD writing this... you guys are so arrogant you have to make an entire post all about how great you are and how all other organizations are beneath you. Why do you care so much? You know, a lot if the greek scene wants to be proud of you guys, but the constant boasting like this makes everyone lose respect for AGD. It is possible to succeed and be humble... but this isn't the case for you evidently.

By: kb
#2  by: Hmmm   

i wonder whAt sorority miGht have posteD this

By: Hmmm
#3  by: Tsm   

this is accurate tbh

By: Tsm
#4  by: woww   

this is so laughable.. can't believe how conceited you guys are

By: woww
#5  by: tru   

I don't get why everyone just assumes an agd posted this, I'm in a different sorority and most of what is written here is completely accurate

By: tru
#6  by: uh   

Do you all actually think AGD is dumb enough to write something about themselves, knowing it would just cause them to get hate anyways? Like at this point it's so obvious that other sororities are boasting about others to garner hate for that sorority that it's ridiculous what girls will do to have other girls put down.

By: uh
#7  by: tbh?   

i thought the post was pretty unbiased like, nothing bad was said about AGD so that's why i assumed one of them wrote it but it honestly didn't really put down any other sororities, it pointed out the good in everything

By: tbh?
#8  by: jeez   

It's clearly ALWAYS agd's fault right? smh

By: jeez
#9  by: Tbh   

I'm in another sorority and I'd consider AGD top, just for this year, because they put on a good recruitment and have competed well, I can admit that. I think this was a little harsh on Aphi but otherwise accurate and pretty fair.

By: Tbh
by: ^Mar 13, 2018 10:43:46 PM

I thought the Arizona comment was random, then I read through A Phi's thread here and saw that apparently they stole a Red Day graphic from that school. Guess that's where it came from?

By: ^
#10  by: tbhh    

not in AGD and not the biggest fan of them, but I have to agree with this post that they’re top right now. Also I thought this was overall pretty non biased and true so not sure why everyone’s accusing of AGD of writing this.

By: tbhh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.