facebook

lxa vs fiji

by: .

Seems like everyone I talk to loves one and hates the other. Would definitely be considered top 2 houses and the top houses are gonna get competitive, but I've never seen this level of rivalry between 2 frats at western. Which one do you have on top

Posted By: .
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sorority   

honestly I would personally say fiji... the LXA guys are really aggressive and while I know that guys in fiji can also be that way and that aggressiveness attributes to a person and not an entire chapter, it's definitely more common in LXA.

LXA does have more parties that are usually complete bangers, fiji is starting to have more but fiji definitely has more in the way of 'professionalism' and philanthropy and definitely aren't as douchey as of the current year, even though this can change every year based on who's in the chapter.

Socially and 'fratty', LXA would be on top, but in almost every other way I'd say fiji.

By: sorority
by: okJan 19, 2018 10:43:10 PM

Yeah but if you're joining a frat, youre doing it for the social aspect of it. No one does it for school because or to learn how to be professional or be involved in philanthropy. We don't pay 1000-1300 dollars for that. Becoming 'professional' and volunteering can be done outside the Greek scene very easily. The greek life improves your social life and helps you undergo a lot of personal growth and for that a real frat is best. Join LXA Sigs Pike

By: ok

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.