facebook

fraternity rushing

by: John

Which fraternities are having pledges this semester? I wanna rush

Posted By: John
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Chill    

Rush in fall, winter rush is less exciting and fraternities don't receruit the same way so it's mostly friends of friends and people they've met before

By: Chill
by: GuestJan 13, 2018 6:36:47 PM

As somebody who doesn't really have any connections with any of the frats would I still have a chance if I rushed this semester? I was really hoping to join the greek scene, so if rush was less exciting it wouldn't matter that much to me if that was the only drawback.

By: Guest
#2  by: Ye   

Yep of course you have a chance with any frat, it will just be harder to tell who is having events and not. I suggest you message each frats instagram page to see if they are hosting rush events this semester.

By: Ye
#3  by: 123   

DU and Zeta for sure are, I don't know about any other fraternities on campus that are

By: 123
by: wait it outJan 15, 2018 1:57:42 PM

If those are the only 2 then I'd wait till next year. You'll regret joining either one of those

By: wait it out
by: WesternU Jan 15, 2018 6:11:03 PM

Phi delt is too I heard

By: WesternU
by: GreekJan 15, 2018 9:50:19 PM

I'm in AGD & I don't get the hate for Zeta. Other than LXA, they're my favourite frat. We had a great time at the 4-pak. Did they do something?

By: Greek
by: greekgalJan 16, 2018 2:09:37 PM

Also in a sorority. Both DU and Zeta are awesome & always fun and respectful at mixers!

By: greekgal
#4  by: Guest   

I know LXA, DU and Zeta are. They're all worth joining imo

By: Guest
#5  by: feej   

since you asked what fraternities and not what frats, then the obvious answer for you my good frind is to rush FIJI . Or dont and regret it forexveR. Best brotherhoodz IMO

By: feej
#6  by: anonymous   

Fiji's the one for you if you want to get chewed out by exec for saying "frat", and hate fun in general

By: anonymous
#7  by: Wait   

Frats that have winter rush just means pledging is half the significance

By: Wait

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.