facebook

theta or agd

by: Sorority girl

I'm going to uwo in the fall and I was wondering about the differences between theta and AGD. What are the reputations of the two and why?
Thanks so much xoxox

Posted By: Sorority girl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Youre Smart   

No offense but this is a terrible place to get reviews of sororities, regardless if someone posts an "Unbiased review" it still doesn't determine whether you will fit into them or not. Go to recruitment, meet the girls, create your own views on the sororities rather than relying on other peoples. At the end of the day just because one sorority may be better in one way or another, or have a better reputation does not mean that you will fit in more or create more friends.

By: Youre Smart
#2  by: Hi!!   

The two houses you go into rush expecting to like or get into won't always be the ones you'll end up joining!! Before I rushed, I read a lot of Greek rank reviews out of curiosity but this actually clouded my judgment so much. I had ideas of who was good or bad based on their reputation and rumors online. When I actually met all the girls and went to all the events, I got a true sense of who I clicked with. I dealt with a bit of rejection from a house I had really liked but I ended up in the perfect sisterhood for me, and I still have friends in every other house. Don't come into recruitment with any preconceived notions & trust the process :)

By: Hi!!
#3  by: heyhey   

Theta and AGD are both great. My advice to you is to just go through recruitment. I would say there are girls in every sorority you will likely click with but once you go through recruitment you will just know your true home. Don't judge based off social media or listen to anyone else's opinions. Only you can know your true home. I had good things to say about every sorority after recruitment.

By: heyhey
#4  by: Duck   

Honestly it's completely on a person to person basis, but I would recommend talking to Frat brothers and asking about the Sos, you'll most likely get brutally honest answers if thats what you want. Other than that of course go to rush and see for yourself, it might take a bit to "fall in" to one, but when I made my choice (frat) I saw myself grow into it more and more.

By: Duck

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.