facebook

academic chair

by: ConcernedBro

Hi folks. I recently became the academic chair of my house, and looking at the grades, the majority of exec especially the prez should be on academic probation/suspension. What do I do?

Posted By: ConcernedBro
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lmao   

you should be going to your chapter advisors instead of posting this on greek rank.

By: lmao
#2  by: lol   

you're an academic chair. what power do you even hold over the execs

By: lol
#3  by: helpinghand   

Understandably going to the advisors is difficult because it may feel like turning on your brothers.As well, if your chapter doesnt tell your HQ everything then that also could cause problems. Maybe try talking to an alum or an advisor you trust and see if theyve had the problem in the past and what they have done. The absolute best time to bring it forward is now though, if you are going to deal with removing memebrs due to marks do it before this school year starts, its important to start of the year with a strong executive team Good luck! :)

By: helpinghand
by: helpinghandJun 2, 2017 12:16:17 AM

Forgot this part. Do not count a member out of exec just because of thier marks. There could be things unknown to ou or anyone else in the chapter effecting thier marks but not thier lives (as an example, acue mental disorders such as adhd that can be easily supported). Reach out to the mmebers and see what they have to say about it!

By: helpinghand
#4  by: K   

Honestly if there arent enough members in your house with the qualities needed to serve on exec,you are an emberessment to the greek community and should be shut down.

By: K

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.