facebook

helpppppppppp, urgent advice needed

by: Jose

Please read the first comment for details on my situation! it is absolutely positively dire.

Posted By: Jose
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Jose   

I have made a huge mistake and don’t know what to do! Here is what happened:

I accepted my Sigma Chi informal early early bid during Oweek which was awesome! Everything was perfect for the first few weeks of school until i got balled from Sigma chi for talking to a sophomore theta (gasp)[(ohh no!)] I had forgotten that Sigmachi’s were only allowed to interact with Kappas and KDs.

I did everything I could to get back! Eventually the freshman rush chairs allowed me to receive my official unofficial early bid! (WOOHOO HOORAY!!) I was right on path to becoming one of the hardest, most popular kids at the skool! I finally received my official early bid at chirstmas in the country (Scoreeee)!

However, come formal rush week i had second thoughts. I ended up making a rash decision and accepted a Sig Ep bid (NOOOO).

It has been three weeks since formal rush and i really regret going Ep over Chi. I miss the Sigma chi lifestyle of being the coolest on campus, hanginn at pole 3, being absolutely loved by all the KDs, and just being generally awesome.

Sooooooooo What do I do?? All i want is to be part of their absolutely dope pledge class, which is by far top 3 at the school (no lie) (no lie). it’ll help that i accepted my informal early early bid, my official unofficial early bid and my official early bid right???

HELPP SOS~~~

By: Jose
#2  by: dude you should    

kys

By: dude you should

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.