facebook

top fraternity bid difficultly

by: Mike

How hard is it to get a bid from one of the top fraternities on campus? (KA, Phi Delt, Sigma Chi, Beta, etc.)

Posted By: Mike
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: FIJI Pledge   

Sigma Chi and Beta are definitely middle tier my friend… The Chi Psi (SAE) pledge class is better than those entire fraternities

By: FIJI Pledge
by: HahaFeb 27, 2014 12:32:46 AM

Fiji pledge is either a Chi Psi pledge or active. Sorry, one SAE pledge class isn't better than all of Beta or Sigma Chi, and one SAE pledge class doesn't turn a bottom of the barrel house into top tier.

By: Haha
by: HahaFeb 27, 2014 12:34:49 AM

Chi Psi was literally bottom two before this pledge class, and I'm pretty sure they're the only ones calling themselves top.

By: Haha
#2  by: Eh   

Really just have to get to know the guys. Phi Delt has years where theyll give bids to tons and other not. Sigma Chi will give a bid to pretty much anyone. Beta and KA are somewhat sports oriented.

By: Eh
#3  by: Think   

Chi Psi's pledges are trolling.

By: Think
#4  by: stop   

its already too late for you

By: stop
#5  by: LOL   

lulz at this guy

By: LOL
#6  by: Honest   

It is as hard as you make it. Most people have connections such as hometown or sports. I feel like some fraternities won't even put you on their list unless they have heard about you from your hometown or from a close friend. Other fraternities will invite the entire freshmen class to their parties. Don't be a tool, know that there is always a bid for you at sigma chi, but move around and just be an all around good guy. Don't get too drunk at parties too often. Smoking cigs is a good way to talk one on one with older guys and get your name out there, however I cannot encourage in good conscience anyone to start smoking cigs so that they can get a bid. If you know who the rush chairs are and they are smoking a cig, try to smoke one with them. That will get your name out there in a heartbeat.

By: Honest

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.