facebook

sae

by: billy

Whats going to happen to the E-Dogs?

What should happen to them? give me your opinion.. was it that frats fault?

Posted By: billy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: and it's gone   

I don't think they should get in trouble, rumor has it that they had like 5 sober drivers that night.

However, this his is thirsty for fraternity blood and they smell raw meat.

I think their goners (unfairly though).

By: and it's gone
by: and it's goneDec 22, 2013 6:26:54 PM

I don't think they should get in trouble, rumor has it that they had like 5 sober drivers that night.

However, the hill is thirsty for fraternity blood and they smell raw meat.

I think their goners (unfairly though).

By: and it's gone
#2  by: the law   

I am pretty sure the school did not want any parties thrown that week. Tough situation all around but they will be gone. If not the phi kaps alums will not be happy

By: the law
by: Not the sameJan 4, 2014 10:58:23 PM

I was under the impression that Phi Kap was the Saturday of finals week whereas this was the Monday before so it isn't the same thing. At the same time, the tragic results were also different. I hope it is untrue that "the hill is thirsty for fraternity blood" because I like to think our administration would be more concerned about healing than about punishment. However, I also heard SAE had another social event at their house after the tragedy and if that is true may God take pity on their souls because I have none.

By: Not the same
#3  by: Different    

The party wasn't against the rules, whereas the Phi Kap party was. There were sober drivers, seeing as I myself went to the party and got a ride from one. Will definitely get some punishment because the school needs to cover their ass, but no way should it be a death penalty

By: Different
by: Poor TasteJan 13, 2014 4:15:07 PM

This is just me, but I find it very distasteful and insensitive that you referred to a "death penalty" given the tragic nature of what happened. And lets be honest, they're gone. When the news says it was because of a GREEK party, when the school tells them not to throw it, you can't just slap them on the wrist. The fact they had sober drivers actually hurts their case; how did someone with alcohol in their system get behind the wheel in the first place? Yes they're popular and most don't want to see them gone, and yes they're good people, but this situation is too much for a short term sanction that won't actually punish them to be acceptable.

By: Poor Taste
by: ^Jan 15, 2014 12:52:30 PM

Death penalty/sentence has always been a colloquial term for getting ejected from campus. I doubt they did that to belittle what happened.

By: ^
#4  by: ??   

Any update on what will happen to SAE @ W&L? When will a decision be made?

By: ??
by: InformedJan 14, 2014 3:11:16 PM

Decision will be made the 20th of January as of right now. It does not look good at all for the E dogs.

By: Informed
#5  by: gone   

Apparently they are gone, at least for a few years.

By: gone
#6  by: gone   

they are gone for a while

By: gone
#7  by: E'93   

Why and how did the Hill "mandate no parties that week"? When I was there, the Hill took over the houses, cleaned em up and started tightening the screws around parties in the houses. I guess it now dictates the social calendar altogether? Tragic for the loss of a student, the friends and families involved. Terrible on all fronts. I hate this for everyone in Lex. And I hate to see a 146 year ld fraternity go. Somewhere in here is a debate on personal responsibility.....

By: E'93
by: And the littleJan 27, 2014 8:11:55 PM

piggy cried all the way home. Give me a break. Controls the social calendar? I didn't realize 1 week of the semester translated into a dictatorship by the Hill. As for a debate on personal responsibility, ten students chose to hop in that car. That sounds more like a lack of responsibility on everyone's part who was at the party.

By: And the little
#8  by: very sad   

A terrible tragedy for all involved, most obviously for the students in the accident and their families. Condolences and prayers for them. And a lot of people are now suffering consequences for actions of a few.

By: very sad
#9  by: YUNVMe   

Hey E'93, why don't you spare us your stories of yesteryear and advise the chapter on how they can regain their active status now! No one gives a damn about what the hill was doing when Washington and Lee were actually alive.

By: YUNVMe
#10  by: E'93   

Sofa king we todd did.

By: E'93

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.