facebook

Aphi and Adpi went extra blonde this semester

by: lol

Anybody else just see Adpi and Aphis new pcs for COB? they really said ahaha POC? nah. just blonde clones with one token diversity

Posted By: lol
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ???   

I’m confused. Did Aphi announce their COB events already? I didn’t see anything on their insta... or did they dirty rush?

By: ???
by: —Sep 22, 2020 11:51:50 AM

Its on a rolling basis. When I went to the zoom meeting last time, they said they’d have all their members by mid-late October.

By: —
by: FYISep 22, 2020 8:10:57 PM

It's not dirty rushing in COB if a house takes a few girls they know/are friends with. 100% allowed and fine.

Dirty rushing is something completely different.

By: FYI
by: What ifOct 6, 2020 3:32:00 PM

What happens if Aphi doesn’t call you back by then? Will they notify me saying they don’t want me?

By: What if
#2  by: Haha   

Aphi still hard copying Pi Phi🙌

By: Haha
by: No oneOct 6, 2020 10:21:01 AM

No one wants to copy pi phi

By: No one
#3  by: Nah   

Can’t cob people of color if none show up.

By: Nah
by: nahSep 28, 2020 9:25:31 AM

Have you not seen AXO’s new pc? They literally took in 7 POC’s and like 3 white girls. The “upper” houses just want to stay white.

By: nah
by: oh oleasOct 6, 2020 3:54:37 AM

^wasnt AXO the one with all the racism scandals? they’re trying so hard en on greek rank to seem accepting

By: oh oleas
#4  by: Who cares   

Honestly who cares? They can recruit whoever they want to.

By: Who cares
by: let's move on, can we?Oct 3, 2020 9:19:43 PM

Agree! I thought we were all past focusing on a person's skin color. Isn't that supposed to be a NON-ISSUE???

By: let's move on, can we?
#5  by: Blonde   

APhi is always blonde so no news there. ADPi took notes and realized they needed to be extra white and blonde to social climb since that’s all they’ve been obsessed with this year

By: Blonde
by: cnSep 27, 2020 6:17:09 PM

yeah

By: cn
#6  by: lol   

^^agreed, aphi always been like this, adpi likes the attention from their last PC so they became generic to social climb, got hotter tho

By: lol
#7  by: Yay!   

So if I dye my hair blonde it covers up everything and I can dirty rush?

By: Yay!
by: oh yeahOct 4, 2020 8:15:41 PM

Like it or not, blonde says I'm into looks not substance. Fake news - blonde does not make you successful in the long haul unless you like endless drama and shallowness

By: oh yeah
#8  by: good news   

you're in

By: good news

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.