facebook

elite youtuber/influencer parties

by: freshman

Okay I’m coming to usc in the fall and I’m curious how regular is it to be able to get into elite parties hosted of the likes by famous youtubers/ “influencers” I’m curious because I’ve heard from people that getting invited is super easy for frats/sororitys of usc and ucla, I’m just wanting to know how hard is it to get into those types of parties and if it’s pretty causal

Posted By: freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Um   

It entirely depends on who YOU are friends with and the connections you have or make. Also if you are a hot girl you are 99% more inclined. Are you wanting to attend parties like Dan Bilzerian??? lol

By: Um
#2  by: ^^^^ yes   

what he saiid! but we the girls here can literally get into almost anywhere if you look good 💀

By: ^^^^ yes
#3  by: ..   

lolll being in a top sorority or frat isn’t just gonna get you into a party like dan bilzerians, you gotta know people & also be really hot. being in a sorority/frat doesn’t guarantee you entry to anything unless you put yourself out there to make connections

By: ..
by: ..Oct 21, 2019 8:22:20 PM

so what im getting is it CAN happen though lol

By: ..
#4  by: shut up    

okay this is so NOT TRUE, i know from MULTIPLE people that if you know the right people or even just an “acquaintance“ you can def get into elite parties and throwbacks. I have a friend that literally has been to a few influencer parties. This is LA. it’s definitely a thing if you have connections which aren’t hard to get in the world of frats/sororitys

By: shut up
#5  by: Sororityview   

You win the dumbest post of the week award!

Lambda rules!

By: Sororityview
by: tea Oct 23, 2019 11:36:37 AM

okay can someone please answer if what these other girls are saying is true? does this happen a lot??

By: tea
#6  by: chiller91   

The reason why it's not unheard of is because there are a lot of kids in the greek like system at USC that have pretty good connections. It has little to do with them being greek but more to do with who they are themselves/who their family is/ friends/ connections in general.

Like others said if you're cool or make friends that are very cool it is possible. But that's on you.

Or you can cheat and just beat a hot girl lol

By: chiller91
#7  by: bereal   

okay but seriously can we all take a moment and be honest this is an anon site!!! and you can’t honestly tell me you’ve NEVER seen or heard about girls AND guys hooking up with usc kids? it’s not that deep. chapman and pepp have the same problem as well, it happens when you live in southern california lol not many ppl can say they have gone to a dan bilzerian party or slept with a mediocre youtuber!

By: bereal
#8  by: christ    

THIS IS USC NOT PEPPERDINE i’m so sick of people bringing up chapman, ucla,pepperdine lol pepperdine wishes they were in LA

By: christ
by: 0 brain cells left Oct 23, 2019 8:00:10 PM

Jesus. Did you seriously just say la is BETTER than malibu? lmaoo

By: 0 brain cells left
#9  by: On god    

Okay this thread is so crazy but I still wanna put my tea in!!! I’m in aphi & def can tell you all that it does happen!!! my friend literally saw vlog squad at a frat party only a few months ago and she managed to get davids number!! they were super nice!!! unfortunately it isn’t anything romantic but they definitely are friends. She is super rich though and her parents are semi famous so idk if that counts but still, definitely happens

By: On god
#10  by: Rising senior    

i’m a senior and reading this excites me lol can someone reply if this is true????? like even

By: Rising senior
by: oh my god Oct 27, 2019 1:35:45 AM

Is the post about greer lynn true ? 💀

By: oh my god

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.