facebook

what to do?

by: curious

I'm a non-west coast PNM. Where I come from some of the houses that are strong in my region are mid-tier at USC and some of the houses that are strong at USC are weak in my region. If I like them the same and are invited back to all at USC, do you think I should pledge what's best at USC or what's best in my region? I plan to stay 4 years at USC, but will probably return to my region post-college. Sorority alumnae groups are active where I'm from, so I'm curious if anyone else has been down this path. I know I might not have a choice, but just looking for some insight from someone who's been there, done that. Thanks!!

Posted By: curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Truth!   

East coasters usually go lower tier. Pass on anything #5 or more

Best of Luck!

By: Truth!
#2  by: ignore   

Ignore the comment above!! Find a house that's the best fit for you and avoid sites like this!!

By: ignore
#3  by: OMG!   

Don't settle for anything!

Pass on #5 or more!

By: OMG!
#4  by: well   

I would look at finding a house I like and not worry about ranking. After I've identified the houses I like, I'd find one that's good both places. Maybe not tops either place, but not lowest either place. Then I'd make the most of my 4 years in that house and go back home and enjoy my alumnae years in another great group of sisters.

By: well
#5  by: honestly   

these next four years will suck if you pick a house so people back home will respect you pick the house where you feel you fit in regardless of what rank that house is on the east coast

By: honestly

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.