facebook

sororities

by: Get an Insight

Hi girls! Rush is coming up and to steer you guys away from reading biased opinions on greekrank, I welcome you to form opinions for yourselves on each sorority's photo blog. Happy browsing! Remember, always trust your opinions, NOT others!

DG
uscdg.tumblr.com

Kappa
facebook.com/USCKappaKappaGamma/photos_stream

Theta
facebook.com/USCTheta/photos_stream

Alpha Phi
uscalphaphi.tumblr.com/

Pi Beta Phi
facebook.com/USCPiBetaPhi/photos_stream

Tri Delta
usctridelta.tumblr.com

ADPi
facebook.com/USCADPi/photos_stream

Gamma Phi Beta
facebook.com/pages/USC-Gamma-Phi-Beta

AXO
facebook.com/uscalphachiomega/photos_stream

SDT
uscsigmadeltatau.tumblr.com/

Posted By: Get an Insight
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: holly2valley   

this is so creepy. does it not bother anyone that some person created all these blogs with all these photos? I feel like my privacy is being violated. and then @get an insight, you come on here and promote all these creeper sites and blogs? why??

By: holly2valley
by: Get an insightAug 7, 2013 11:28:13 PM

No the sororities created these blogs obviously lol. Its freakjng public. You just google it, I did yourself a favor by posting everything here rather than making you google them

By: Get an insight
by: More sororitieAug 17, 2013 2:47:45 PM

Have tumblr now! I don't know the links but if someone could post them that would e nice

By: More sororitie
#2  by: duh   

welcome to the internet

By: duh
#3  by: curious   

why did you put them in this order? it seems like you are in DG or tridelt

By: curious
by: UhAug 8, 2013 12:09:36 PM

This is the general consensus! Bye.

By: Uh
by: lolAug 8, 2013 2:46:54 PM

Yeah seriously. Someone is definitely in DG...what a thinly veiled promotion post

By: lol
by: what?Aug 8, 2013 6:37:20 PM

why would you think someone is in DG

By: what?
by: why?Aug 8, 2013 7:42:11 PM

becuz they desperately post on this site alllll the time. look how many more rankings they have than ANY other sorority. self-rankers galore

By: why?
by: OMGAug 8, 2013 8:20:40 PM

Why does everyone have to read into every thread and turn it into a ranking. The OP was simply giving links-- not a ranking list. Agreed -- should have been an alpha list. Lay off of Delta Delta Delta, Delta Gamma & Kappa Alpha Theta (notice the alpha list?)

By: OMG
by: ^ sorryAug 9, 2013 9:35:57 PM

Sorry Pi Phi, I would put you below tri delt, they are way classier than you guys. Just my opinion! xoxo

By: ^ sorry
by: truthAug 10, 2013 6:35:19 PM

agreed, hi pi phi, at this point you're under tridelt. its 2013.

By: truth
#4  by: what?   

at least use their actual official websites. who uses tumblr to check out sororities?

By: what?
by: Get an insightAug 8, 2013 9:57:37 PM

Official websites barely have any photos. When they do, they're very outdated

By: Get an insight
#5  by: very obvious   

that the person who posted this thinks that their order is the actual rankings but everyone knows that within the top and middle tiers there is discretion between which houses are better based on who you know

and we already knew DG self ranks and dirty rushes. Personally I think it's wrong to string girls along and take pleasure in breaking their hearts on bid day yet year after year DG does this. It's time Panhellenic actually punished them for being cruel

By: very obvious
by: This isAug 8, 2013 11:09:09 PM

Pretty much the general consensus though

By: This is
by: ehAug 8, 2013 11:13:03 PM

i'd move dg down

By: eh
by: noAug 9, 2013 2:02:07 AM

everything else seems in order

By: no
#6  by: no. 1   

Theta should be at the top! Let's go fly a kite! TLAM -- self-ranking and proud of it!!! Who cares??? I'm a THETA and I think we're the best!!!

By: no. 1
#7  by: Blech   

Whoever posted this thread is seriously a freak. It's creeper freaky. Weird girls give me the heebie jeebies.

By: Blech
#8  by: bump   

I don't think this post was supposed to start rank wars. Its simply providing all the photo blogs and Facebook sites so you guys can view yourselves what sorority is the one for u! stop spinning everything into a particular sorority or argument. Panhellenic love everyone, and I agree with the OP, you guys should look at each sorority's site and judge, not go on greekrank!

By: bump
#9  by: bump   

bump!

By: bump

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.