facebook

sigma chi?

by: Fall Rushee

Up until now, I have heard a lot of good things about Sigma Chi and was interested in rushing there in the Fall. A lot of guys from my high school are Sigma Chis. I saw a post on another website that Sigma Chi has all guy shower parties among other strange rituals. I have not been inside the house but this other site has pictures of what they do in the shower which shocked me. I have seen some strange stuff but nothing like this. Looks more like a prison and what might happen in prison than what is supposed to be a top tier frat house. Is this really what Sigma Chi does at USC? Can somebody tell me this is not true? Pictures don't lie or do they?

Posted By: Fall Rushee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: wow   

this post is sooooo stupid and clearly youre not a new student considering rushing, youre just another jealous frat trying to make one of the best houses at USC look bad. a "site has pictures of what they do in the shower"??? YEAH RIGHT. Sigma Chis are the best, nicest, most genuine guys with the strongest brotherhood. Stop.

By: wow
#2  by: Tina   

My boyfriend told me he thought this was true

By: Tina
#3  by: Mr. Beta   

This sounds deliciously fun!

By: Mr. Beta

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.