facebook

rivalries

by: Question

Are their any fraternity/sorority rivalries?

Seems like kappa/dg and aphi/pi phi seem to be commonly competing

Not sure about any frats...

Posted By: Question
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

lambda vs pi phi

By: .
#2  by: kill me now   

screw this thread and the stupid people who keep making stupid posts like this. this exact topic has been rehashed a million times. i'm a guy and seriously dudes reading this, trust me, there is NO difference between dg and kappa. or any "top house" for that matter.

there are no rivalries except the fake ones people keep making up on here. and every house is cool in its own ways - pi phi will be a guaranteed crazy fun night, DG will guarantee a hookup, thetas are wife material, and all guys go crazy for kappas. NO ONE CARES. no rivalries. end of. stop.

By: kill me now
#3  by: stopit   

Stop stirring the pot! Not every PNM can be in one of four or five houses and quite frankly most of them could care less about these stupid comparisons. Go through recruitment, rank the houses and see where you get asked back. At the end of the process, you'll surely be happy in either house where you go to pref if you really want to be in a sorority for all it has to offer. Only insecure girls get hung up on what letters they're wearing!

By: stopit
#4  by: truth   

Anyone in this thread passionately claiming that one house is better than another (lol, see reply 1) is IN the very house they're claiming is better. Desperation isn't cute...

pro tip: if you have to come on here and anonymously pretend to be someone not in your house in order to make your house look better, you're incredibly insecure and care way too much. The funniest part is that people can TELL which girls are on here the most, and thus which are most obsessed with self-ranking and making themselves look good. Go look at the number of rankings posted for each house - sorority OR frat - and see for yourself which houses are really insecure.

By: truth
#5  by: ok   

kappa>dg>theta
while people try to pit the top 3 against each other, they're different houses so chill out. girls will go where they're meant to go. and while that above is just the general opinion...in reality it's more like

kappa=dg=theta=aphi=pi phi=adpi=gammaphi=axo=sdt=tridelt. ALL HOUSES ROCK

HELLO??? WE GO TO USC. People here are so hot. Our lower tiers are full of beauty queens. Panhellenic love.\n\n\n\n\n

By: ok
#6  by: rivalry   

Phi Psi-SAE
LAmbda-Sig Chi
TKE-AEPi

By: rivalry
by: umJul 2, 2013 12:45:18 AM

A lot of guys I know in phi psi dislike lambdas and vice versa, I've never heard anything bad about SAE or Sig Chi from other frats

Didn't lambda take phi psis cabo poster or something? Seems like those houses try to sabotage each other a lot

AEPi and TKE is accurate though

By: um
#7  by: Trojan   

Lambda/Sigma Chi is like Kappa/DG. All "top" houses that attract similar types.

Phi Psi is like Theta. Great houses -- It's your scene and you don't care about the others.

TKE is like APhi -- fun, attractive and breaking into "top" status

SAE is like Pi Phi-- still good and fun, but slipping in recent years

By: Trojan
by: ThisJul 2, 2013 7:18:06 PM

This is spot on except I'd say Sigma Chi and Theta are more similar; they both just like to have a good time, whereas lambda/phi psi and kappa/DG give off an elitist vibe at times

By: This
by: ThisJul 2, 2013 7:21:01 PM

Either that or I'm only friends with the nice sigma chis...

By: This
#8  by: DG   

Is the best house on the row!!!!

By: DG
by: hahaJul 29, 2013 10:30:41 AM

only if you're in dg do you believe this

By: haha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.