facebook

southern

by: SouthernBelle

So I'm an OOS student coming from the south. I am a legacy for a chapter here at USC (my mom, grandmother, and sister were all in the sorority). Not sure how the system is here at SC since I'm not from here. Based on the universities around my home, I'd pick KKG, or ADPi hands down. They're very well-respected and usually attract girls like myself. At USC how are the sororities and which ones will I have a good chance coming from out of state? I'm not a hillbilly by any means but I do believe I exemplify the characteristics of a typical southern belle.

Posted By: SouthernBelle
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: truth   

axo or sdt

By: truth
#2  by: ya   

AXO for sure

By: ya
by: OPJun 29, 2013 1:28:41 AM

Thanks for the suggestion. Just browsing this site I see AXO isn't a very "popular" sorority which I kinda like. I want a sisterhood thats based on actual value more than superficial things. I'm sure Alpha Chi is great. The girls on their website are gorgeous

By: OP
#3  by: truth   

Maybe youd fit in better in gphi or adpi!

by: OPJun 29, 2013 9:29:03 PM

ADPi!!!

#4  by: OP   

For what it's worth I should probably mention that I'm typical Southern, conservative, religious girl. I do go out and have fun but I'm pretty conservative and responsible and not too into getting wasted. But I like to go out and meet new people. Not too closed minded either

by: BarfJun 30, 2013 7:53:11 PM

Barf

By: Barf
by: sc frat boyJul 9, 2013 10:00:28 PM

Theta has the most southern girls that i know

By: sc frat boy
by: same hereJul 29, 2013 12:51:25 AM

I may not be from the south, but I'm right there with you on the conservative, religious, not getting wasted stuff. try to go into rush with an open mind. the houses and their personalities are very different at each school and especially when you go across the country they can be really different. I was able to figure out pretty quickly which houses were not for me (i was trying to say way from superficial, stuck up girls). through the rush process be yourself, there is a house for you and you will find a group of girls and a house where you feel at home

By: same here
by: @lolJul 30, 2013 3:46:13 AM

Um yeah not true there are actually a lot of girls on the Row with traditional values we just feel that the "tolerance" doesn't extend to our opinions that differ from the liberal ones so we tend to not bring it up around people that don't agree.

By: @lol
#5  by: trtuh   

yep. axo and sdt

By: trtuh
#6  by: from the south   

theta or ADPi

By: from the south
#7  by: truth   

avoid pi phi

by: UmJul 9, 2013 8:27:39 PM

Who wouldn't

By: Um
#8  by: hm   

i say check out theta. theyre the most traditional sorority at usc i think

By: hm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.