facebook

help!

by: out of stater

Hi I am from the midwest with one, maybe two letters of rec possibilities. I was wondering Which sororities mostly take out of staters and which ones take mainly southerners or in-staters. Also, What are the reputations of the sororities, just out of curiosity so I can kind of self determine where I would fit in and have a heads up. Thanks in advance.

Posted By: out of stater
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: scgreek   

the sororities don't really care about where you're from, they all have people from in and out of state. they care more about your personality and how you fit in with the girls rather than where you're from! most people at USC are from california so naturally more girls in each pledge class will be from here but there's girls from all over the country in my pledge class too.
And don't EVER listen to the "reputations" that people post on here (although the gossip girl post was pretty spot-on and funny). most arent an accurate representation of the house. wait until you go through recruitment to make up your mind about houses!

By: scgreek
#2  by: Haha   

Look at the gossip girl one- accurate and hilarious

By: Haha
#3  by: real   

kappa/dg
theta

alpha phi
tridelt/pi phi
adpi

gamma phi
axo
sdt

By: real
#4  by: help   

Continue working on getting more letters of recs. And all sororities take people from out of state

By: help

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.