facebook

to the pi phi/alpha phis

by: Please stop

You guys are making yourselves look TERRIBLE. If i were a PNM, i would not rush bc of the immaturity shown between you two. Neither one is higher than the other so just chill and stop wasting your time. You both are upper middle (tied for 4th) houses that is a good choice among the PNMs and honestly this will probably make them want to pref other houses like tri delt or adpi. Listen. The only people who care about pi phi vs alpha phi are ppl in pi phi or alpha phi. PNMS if you really care about ranking (which u shouldn't, I hear tri delt and Adpi have a better sisterhood) just know that both houses slam the other but in the end they are the same (Ugh.). That being said. I can post a negative review on pi phi /alpha phi and alpha phi/pi phi will tjink its from the other one. Lets just end it here. Please. Neither is higher than the other. JUST STOP. Don't reply to this. Don't reply to any threads relating to either of the two houses. It makes Panhellenic sororities in general look terrible. Pi phi and alpha phi, stop makin the row look bad. I'm begging you at this point, stop.

Lets let all this die please have a great summer girls and fight on. In peace

Desperately asking as a Panhellenic lover
Xoxo

Posted By: Please stop
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Huh...   

Oh really OP? those two houses are "tied for fourth" ??? lol. Oh Thetaaaa, you should have played it smarter, your post gave you away. You are not third. You suck.

By: Huh...
#2  by: yeah   

cant prove it but the OP is obviously a vicious backstabbing theta for sure. that was easy

By: yeah
#3  by: phc   

this is all DG trying to cause a cat fight. good work

By: phc
by: @phcJun 7, 2013 2:41:36 AM

If so, that would be absolutely brilliant. I would love if this was all started by someone in a different house hahaha Itd be a great way to sabotage recruitment for both houses...

By: @phc
by: @phcJun 7, 2013 8:33:41 AM

I love Kappa!

By: @phc
#4  by: tan girly   

I love Pi phi. I also love DG. I hate this board and the nutters who live here.wish they were not part of our community on the row!

By: tan girly
#5  by: LOL   

The funniest part of this alleged "debacle" is the fact that Pi Phi is evidently so distraught. Firstly, if there wasn't some truth to the rankings, they wouldn't be so upset. Secondly, "nice" girls don't just get bashed for no reason. Clearly they have done something to someone or a group of people. Well, karma sucks doesn't it?

With that in mind, get a life people

By: LOL

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.