facebook

is there anyway to get "jimbo" blocked from gr?

by: freaked out

This jimbo guy legitimately terrifies me. How anyone has the time to make like 20+ posts with different names on every single post about sigep/lxa is beyond me. He straight up ruins this site and it seems like he has an actual mental illness, has anyone tried contacting greekrank? Ik this is an anonymous site but maybe they can track the IP address or something and block it from posting here? Idk what they'd be capable of but all I know is when I see his posts I get the chills lol homeboy is crazy

Posted By: freaked out
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: op   

Whose Corey?? I feel bad too, I mean you can't help having a mental illness but it seems to me like this website feeds into his fantasies and makes it worse..on top of scaring everyone and making the usc gr practically useless he definitely shouldn't be on here fantasizing all day. It sucks cuz all of my posts asking legitimate questions that I have about usc get pushed back w page or too cuz he wants to troll UGH

By: op

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.