facebook

be honest

by: Proactive? Lol

I am a freshman who is going to rush in the fall as a sophomore and I'm starting the mental preparation process early.
I want brutal honesty, and the hard facts.

What do sororities (esp. middle/top tier) look for when they meet you during rush?
What sort of look do they look for (hair/outfit/etc.)?
What sorts of things are you given a score for?
Should you insinuate that you're wealthy if you are?
What are good ways to be remembered when so many other people are rushing?
What sorts of questions are good to ask?

I want to know everything. Please share as much with me as you're willing to. ;)

Posted By: Proactive? Lol
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

ugh you reek of desperation

By: .
by: seriously?Feb 27, 2017 2:24:22 PM

Sorry ;/

By: seriously?
#2  by: False Post   

Freshman haven't received their acceptance letters yet. Nice try.

By: False Post
by: UhFeb 23, 2017 8:50:53 PM

She's a freshman going to rush alas a Soph next year

By: Uh
by: seriously?Feb 27, 2017 2:22:18 PM

Nice try? I'm in the class of 2020 lol

#3  by: Me2   

Bump

By: Me2
#4  by: Top house   

Idk if it's the same for every sorority but we look for girls who had leadership positions in high school, are financially stable( will pay their dues), are attractive (did her hair and makeup, puts effort into their presentation), and a bunch of other stuff like that. So yeah if you have money don't brag about it but find a low key way to show that you do. The girls are going to be asking you questions so it should all flow naturally and you shouldn't have to overthink it

By: Top house
#5  by: p   

Be presentable and have your conversations be organic. We look for girls who do a lot (started a company, internship) and have goals and usually any house, top or bottom, can see right through you so dont bother lying. Also the dumbest thing you can do is be rude/snobby, you'll just get dropped from the entire process. Regardless the house, these are still people too.

By: p
#6  by: seriously?   

Thanks! Duly noted. :)

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.