facebook

transfer rushing?

by: curious

Stuck between USC, u of I and a few other schools to transfer to in the fall as a junior. Just want honest opinions on rushing top houses as a junior, and if that's not possible how much does not being in a sorority affect your social life? Can GDI's still go to frat parties, have a good time, you get my drift. Thanks to anyone that answers!

Posted By: curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: curious   

@hey thank you! Ik transfers are pretty common but I also know how exclusive sororities are at USC so that's why I was worried but I'll try not to focus too much on that when deciding where to go haha

By: curious
by: YeJan 7, 2017 6:28:06 PM

Yes they are exclusive but I think "top houses" at any school are that way. But that's not to say transfers have a harder time getting into these houses. Every house will have a number of transfers in their pledge class a similar number I believe. I know lots of transfer girls who rush in fall and have gotten good to top houses.

By: Ye
#2  by: curious   

I might make a separate post about this but along w my original question if anyone could comment on how easy it is to have an active social life/go out a lot without being in a sorority? Ik only 20% of USC is Greek but damn it really feels like it dominates the school on social media..

By: curious
#3  by: dani   

bump

By: dani

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.