facebook

what is happening this year...

by: Dissapointed

This year has been so disappointing for so many reasons..infractions have been filed on EVERY chapter. RCs are dirty rushing. Actives are dirty rushing. This formal recruitment is making our organization look awful. It is so sad... we aren't like this. I wish there was a way to explain to PNMs (and the rest of UBC for that matter) that formal recruitment is a) stressful for EVERYONE INVOLVED and b) brings out the worst in all of us. PNMs I am SORRY that you have had to deal with such a lack of ethical conduct. It is embarrassing on everyone's part. When/if you join a sorority, you will learn that we are not like this on an ongoing basis - we all do in fact care about each other and other chapters and other women from other chapters... give us a chance, and know that while we all look put together and awesome during recruitment, OUR WORST SIDES COME OUT DURING RECRUITMENT.

Posted By: Dissapointed
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Uhm   

1) how do you know every chapter has and 2) an infraction can be as simple as sounding slightly too much like a cheer or not getting the round out the door quick enough. Yes infractions look bad, but there are also a lot of petty infractions filled which is just as disappointing

By: Uhm
by: uhmSep 25, 2015 5:44:05 PM

I completely agree - the fact that we feel the need to file infractions is ridiculous! My general sentiment being that its just been a sad fall recruitment season all around.

By: uhm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.