facebook

preference

by: PNM

For Invitationals I was only asked back to my 3 bottom choices. I'm really not interested in them and was wondering if I want to drop out of recruitment, do I just not show up for preference?

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: omg   

bad mentality to have pnm. go to pref, give these chapters a chance and then if you really still wanna drop then drop. fair warning, if these chapters dropped you once, theyll most likely drop you again.

By: omg
#2  by: ew   

no chapter wants a pnm like you please drop omg

By: ew
by: wtfSep 23, 2015 9:46:52 AM

panhel pride..?

By: wtf
#3  by: PNM   

I went to invitationals for all 3, and the girls were all very nice but we just didn't click. I'm not trying to be rude, I just felt a better connection with other chapters and might try again next year instead. Wondering what the best way to drop out of recruitment is so I don't mess up the system?

By: PNM
by: They'll knowSep 23, 2015 2:58:03 AM

They have a record and will know you're rushing again. Tbh if you go through your second time, you'll likely be dropped again from the same sororities.

By: They'll know
#4  by: PNM   

also I feel like I got dropped from my top 5 picks because sadly I only have the bare minimum 65% average.

by: nahSep 23, 2015 1:57:27 AM

i dont know who your top 5 picks were but only like 3 sororities have an automated grade cutoff in which you are released from their lists. sorry to be the devils advocate but you probably got dropped for other reasons

By: nah
by: Sorority girlSep 23, 2015 2:59:51 AM

It's not your average. They really don't look at your average at all during recruitment. You only need 65 minimum and the sorority will work with you to get your grades up if you need

By: Sorority girl
#5  by: PNM   

okie dokie! well regardless, is not showing up for preference ok or am I supposed to contact somebody?

by: lolSep 23, 2015 2:23:04 AM

contact your rc

By: lol
#6  by: um   

dont listen to these girls pnm!!! a lot of the time great girls slip through the cracks because they dont talk to the right people. definitely dont settle on a sorority you dont feel right about.. you can just not show up to pref and try again next year!

By: um
#7  by: same   

omg same! I didn't get into any of my top picks and my self esteem is at an all time low now :( I don't know where I went wrong, I felt like I had really great convos with the girls from my top chapters

By: same

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.