facebook

gamma phi/helpppp

by: PNM

Okay, so I went into tours this weekend with a totally open mind. I had no idea which sorority I wanted to join, I was just really excited to meet all the girls.

However, when I walked in to the Gamma Phi room, met some of the girls, and heard their president's speech...I totally fell in love with that chapter. The girls i talked to really seemed to be so genuine and passionate about their values and philanthropy, and I connected with them in a way I hadn't in any other room. I honestly felt so "at home" there (as cheesy as that sounds), and like their values really aligned with my own. I know that seems silly to say after only being there for a short time, but it's true.

What I'm worried about is...what if I don't get invited back? Does anyone have experience with not being invited back to a sorority they really loved, and how did you deal with it?

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ddsdd   

Hey remember these are just first impressions. It's like when you have a crush on some guy but maybe you find out he doesn't really like you back. What do you do? You date others and find someone better. you have to keep an open mind and give other chapters a chance to win you over. Good luck!

By: Ddsdd
#2  by: Friend   

If you don't get invited back don't take it to heart. If your grades aren't good enough we can't ask you to come back. It really stinks but it is the reality of the situation. That being said go to every chapter that invited you back- they invited you back for a reason. If you get to the end and still haven't found the house you love (that is rare) you can always go through recruitment again next year!

By: Friend

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.